Terms and Conditions
If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our services.
- Provider: Custom Travel Services s.r.o. (Private-Prague-Guide.com), with its office at Přístavní 24, Praha 7, Czech Republic, company identification No.: 48363804, tax identification No.: CZ48363804.
- Booking shall be deemed concluded the moment the client books services and the provider confirms the booking by email, phone call or text message.
- All our vehicles are insured, but we highly recommend that you have proper travel insurance for your stay in the Czech Republic.
- If you go on one of our driving tours around the Czech Republic or Central Europe, do not forget to take your passports with you. For trips abroad, please check visa requirements.
- The length of the tours is approximate and can get longer due to traffic.
- The Provider is not responsible for any problems caused by traffic, as we are unable either to influence or to anticipate these.
- In case the service can not be provided due to force majeure the Provider reserves the right not to provide the services. In such case, the Provider shall return the paid total amount to the client.
- Cancellations made more than 3 days before departure will be honoured with a full refund.
- Cancellations made 3 days – 24 hours before departure: 90% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before departure: 100% cancellation fee.
- No show: 100% cancellation fee.
Our tours are held rain or shine with some variations to accommodate the weather. A request to change or cancel a booking must be made in writing by replying to an email Private-Prague-Guide.com has sent you or via our contact form.
If you are running late for the tour please call our local emergency number, cell: +420 608 866 454 (or contact us via text message or WhatsApp) so that we can give your message to our tour guide. Museums and monuments can sometimes close without notice due to strikes, structural problems, etc., or the tour guide who leads a given tour may become unavailable at the last minute due to illness or some other unforeseen circumstances. In these cases we will do our best to re-organize the tour to accommodate the change; however, our responsibility in these cases is limited and we cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control.