Marienbad-Karlsbad.cz (runned by Custom Travel Services s.r.o., hereinafter only referred to as „MK”) takes your privacy and personal data seriously. We care and treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the provisions of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other binding laws. This privacy statement informs you about how, to what extent and for what purposes we process the personal data of customers using website.
1. THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. You are neither obliged to visit this website nor to provide any personal data. If you do not provide us with personal data, you might not be able to use individual functionalities of this website. Otherwise there will be no consequences for you. The collection of users’ personal data on our site is always on a voluntary basis, except in the cases described in the following.
We collect, process and use your personal data, which you have provided us with when booking or registering an account for our member area, to the extent necessary in each case for the only purpose: contact establishment. If you provide us with personal data for the purpose of contacting us throug our website, this data will be used by us as this is necessary for the purpose of the respective communication.
2. THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
When you visit our website, we collect the necessary data to enable you to use it. This includes your IP address and data about the start, end and subject of your use of the website as well as any identification data (e.g. your login data when you log into a secure area). This data is used to provide and design the service according to users’ preference. This data is always deleted as soon as it is no longer required and if there are no storage obligations.
When you visit our website, information may be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie. The MK collects information through the use of “cookies” or similar technologies. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites and applications work, or work more efficiently, and help them remember certain information about you, either for the duration of your visit (using a session cookie) or for repeat visits (using a persistent cookie).
a) The cookies used on this website are as follows
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. For example, authentication and security cookies are used to identify and recognize registered users and to enable them to gain access to requested content or features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided.
These cookies allow our websites to remember the choices you make and your account preferences and to provide enhanced, more personal features. For example, these cookies will remember your log-in details.
These are analytics and research cookies that allow us to collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. This helps us to improve the way the website works and allows us to test different ideas on the site.
These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, have the browser require your consent before a new cookie is placed in your browser, or block cookies altogether by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser privacy preferences menu. To avoid receiving cookies on the browser of your mobile device, you will need to refer to its user manual. For information on how to opt-out of cookies set by our suppliers, please visit the applicable links listed in the table above.
The links below will help you find the settings for some common browsers:
4. ADVERTISING AND MARKET RESEARCH
MK uses web tracking systems for advertising, market research and to make your use of our website as pleasant as possible. This allows us to further develop our website and tailor content to your needs. MK and third-party businesses may use the information collected through the Sites using cookies, web beacons, and other similar technologies to help manage online advertising programs. This information may enable us and our third-party advertising services and other third-party businesses to track the actions of users online over time and across different websites or platforms to measure statistics relating to marketing efforts, and to deliver electronic advertisements that may be more relevant to individual consumers and that will improve the consumer experience.
5. LEGITIMACY OF DATA PROCESSING
If you reside within the European Economic Area, our processing of your data will be legitimized as follows:
– Whenever we require your consent for the processing of your personal information such processing will be justified pursuant to Article 6(1) lit. (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”). This article in the GDPR describes when processing can be done lawfully.
– If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and MK or for taking any pre-contractual steps, such processing will be based on GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (b).”). If this data is not processed, MK will not be able to execute the contract with you.
– Where the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, we will process your information on basis of GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (c), for example complying in the fields of employment law.
– Where the processing is necessary for the purposes of MK’s legitimate interests, such processing will be made in accordance with GDPR Article 6(1) lit. (f), for example to detect fraud.
6. THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data will only be transmitted to third parties if this is legally permitted or if you have given your prior consent. In particular, we will not sell your data to third parties or market it in any other way. We will only disclose your data to government authorities as part of legal obligations or as a result of an official order or court decision. We have bound our employees and partners to secrecy and to comply with data protection regulations.
Except as set forth in this Privacy Statement or when specifically agreed to by you, we will not disclose personal information we gather from you to third parties unless we are required to share this information to complete your request or for legitimate business purposes. MK shares personal information in the following circumstances:
We may share your information with vendors or third parties who deliver or provide goods and services or otherwise act on behalf of or at the direction of MK. These third parties may include, for example, our third party (technology) providers, suppliers and partners. These third-party service providers will only have access to the information needed to perform these limited functions on our behalf.
7. COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU
As far as this is necessary for the initiation or execution of the contract – e.g. to process bookings for activities in countries outside the EU – we will transmit your data outside the EU. The same applies if such a transmission turns out to be necessary for our purposes. In this respect, we ensure that the data recipient guarantees an appropriate level of data protection and that no other interests worthy of protection conflict with the data transmission. MK relies on derogations as set forth in Article 49 of the GDPR in the event no “adequacy” decision and no other safeguards under the GDPR are in place (for example binding corporate rules on the transfer outside the EEA). In particular, we collect and transfers to countries outside the EU personal data only: with your explicit consent; to perform a contract with you; in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. If this data is not processed and transferred, MK will not be able to execute the contract with you or you will not have access to any or all of the benefits and features associated with your transaction. We endeavour to apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal data and to use it only consistent with your relationship with MK and the practices described in this Privacy Statement. In the event that you have any questions to this end, please contact our email@example.com.
8. DATA ERASURE
We retain data for the duration of your business relationship with us and otherwise as required under applicable law. Personal data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which your personal data are processed. We will retain your personal data as long as you require our services so that we can provide these services to you. If you are in the European Economic Area, at the moment you withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data, all your personal data received and stored are erased if no longer needed by us. Unless we are required to retain this personal data by law or to comply with our regulatory obligations. In such a case, we will only keep this personal data for as long as necessary. For more information on where and how long your personal data is stored, and for more information on your rights of erasure and portability, please contact our data privacy resource at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. YOUR RIGHTS
If you wish to confirm that MK is processing your personal data, or to have access to the personal data MK may have about you, or have other questions, please contact us via email@example.com.
– You may also request information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside MK might have received the data from us; what the source of the information was (if you did not provide it directly to MK); where the personal data is stored and how long it will be stored.
– You have a right to correct (rectify) the record of your personal data maintained by us if it is inaccurate.
– You may request that we erase that data or cease processing it, subject to certain exceptions. You may also ask us for your personal data to be supplemented or updated, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any legitimate reasons.
– You may withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data or the further processing of personal data by us at any time. You may also request that MK ceases using your data for direct marketing purposes. We do not use your personal data for automated individual decisions.
– When technically feasible, we will—at your request—provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller.
– You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured and standard format. – You have a right to lodge a complaint with the Czech data protection authority (www.uoou.cz/en/ ) if you have concerns about how MK processes your personal data.
In addition to the information contained in this Privacy Statement, you may be provided with additional and contextual information concerning particular services or the collection and processing of your personal data upon request.